Octaforce Offers a range of helical gears set which is used to adjust the rotation angle by 90 deg. when mounted on perpendicular shafts. Helical gears are made in both right and left hand configurations. There are two configurations of helical gear connections: those connecting parallel shafts and those connecting nonparallel shafts.
Buy Helical gear from Octaforce at very competitive price . We are one of the most reputed Helical Gears suppliers. You can buy standard Helical Gears or send us design for Custom Helical Gears .Helical Gears are manufactured using most advance Machines .
To know the stock of Helical Gears send us inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Helical Gears with Octaforce .
Standard Helical Gears as per above photos
Double Helical Gears or also known as Herringbone Gears
Large Helical Gears
Material available for Helical Gears
- Stainless Steel
Helical or “dry fixed” gears offer a refinement over spurgears. The leading edges of the teeth are not parallel to the axis of rotation, but are set at an angle. Since thegear is curved, this angling makes the tooth shape a segment of a helix. Helical gears can be meshed in parallel or crossed orientations. helical gears come in alloy or mild steel options. Helical gears are one type of cylindrical gears with slanted tooth trace.
Compared to spur gears, they have the larger contact ratio and excel in quietness and less vibration and able to transmit large force. A pair of helical gears has the same helix angle but the helix hand is opposite.
Helical gears are manufactured in both right- and left-handed configurations with an industry standard 45° helix angle to transmit motion and power between non-intersecting shafts that are parallel or at 90° to each other. For parallel shaft operation, helical gears with opposite-hand helix angles are required. For shafts at 90°, a same-hand helix angles must be used.
- Helical gears can be used in a variety of applications since they can be mounted on either parallel or on 90° non-intersecting shafts.
- Helical gears offer additional benefits relative to spur gears:
- Greater tooth strength due to the helical wrap around
- Increased contact ratio due to the axial tooth overlap
- Higher load carrying capacity than comparable sized spur gears.
- Smoother operating characteristics
- The close concentricity between the pitch diameter and outside diameter allow for smooth and quiet operation
- 14 1/2 Normal pressure angles
- Available 24DP – 6 DP
To know the Stock of HELICAL GEARS or to get a HELICAL GEARS catalogue, send us inquiry on email@example.com .